|Sterling Skis Warranty and Return Policy
Sterling Skis, LLC (Sterling) is committed to providing exceptional products and services to our customers.
If you receive a product that is the incorrect model, size or color, email Warranty@sterlingskis.com with an explanation of the problem. We will promptly contact you to discuss the problem and if need be, issue a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Only items with a RAN may be returned to Sterling. Once we receive the returned item, we will ship a replacement back to you.
Sterling warrants its Skis to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (2) years from the original date of purchase. Sterling warrants its Binding, Poles and Cases for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase. The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the product.
If you believe a product to be defective, email Warranty@sterlingskis.com with an explanation of the problem. We will promptly contact you to discuss the problem. Whether a product is defective is at the sole discretion and judgment of Sterling. If a product is determined to be defective, we will issue a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Only items with a RAN may be returned to Sterling. Once an item is returned, inspected and deemed defective, Sterling will repair or replace the items with an identical or reasonably equivalent product at our expense or at our discretion elect to refund the purchase price. Sterling will refund all reasonable shipping cost on defected items. Warranty periods only apply from the date of the original product purchase.
Sterling warrants only manufacturer defects in material and workmanship. Sterling does not warrant the following items:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear-and-tear.
- Damage caused during storage.
- Oxidized or rusted components, such as hardware and edges.
- Damage resulting from tuning machines, grinders or waxes, including solvents, cleaners and polishes.
- Improper fitting or sizing of products.
- Any type of impact damage resulting in cosmetic topsheet / top-edge damage, i.e. topsheet chipping, peeling, scratches, scuffs, vanish flaking, indentions, or wood cracking.
- Ski damage resulting from improper mounting or removing of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, or dimples in the base as a result of improper mounting
- Any type of impact damage to sidewalls, edges, topsheets or bases caused by rails, boxes, rocks, stumps and all other non snow objects.
We only ship to addresses in the United States. All shipments are FOB Point of Origin, Freight Collect. All shipments are made through FedEx Ground 1-5 days or Standard Overnight by 3pm where available.